About the Country Barn
The Country Barn is the perfect way to experience the outdoors while still keeping with the surroundings. This can be built within 4 weeks on your site and can be delivered any where within Australia or overseas. This large clear span core allows freedom of layout and living on two levels. With awnings possible at lower or upper levels as you wish.
Create a huge upstairs verandah on all sides if you want. Or you can enclose the upper or lower level to make more bedrooms if needed. Great for a bush block, entertaining and living by the sea - or just somewhere with views that go for ever.
Have it your wayThe country barn is fairly flexible in design and could be set up in many different configurations - want to raise the side awnings to full height, creating more enclosed rooms like bedrooms or a study, create more rooms upstairs or have an open verandah along the side/s, its up to you, just let us know how you want your house set up and we can work with you to help you achieve your desired layout.
- All steel portal main frames
- Steel house frames for external and internal walls
- External wall cladding being Corro Horizontal or Lysaght Weatherline horizontal
- Roof sheeting in full Bluescope Colorbond range
- Rain goods
- Steel floor systems
- Hardware to erect frame and kit to lock up
- Glass if required
Included - but at extra costs
- Plans for Council approvals
- Including specific drafting to suit the job
- Plans and elevations of the house
- BER’s thermal energy report for approval
- Engineers certification, IE Form 15 in QLD or as applicable in other states
- Any site works or builder costs or site building costs which a builder will need to quote - such as Site power pole and connection, site toilet, site fencing and more
- Any internal fit out materials, any plumbing or electrical materials, external access doors other than glass where stipulated
- Flooring such as Yellow tongue or timber decking on raised verandahs - or special fixing screws. Also not included - any stairs or balustrades to internal floors
- Soils test and slab design or footings by an engineer
- Council submission or costs for certifier or to submit to council or site inspections